Mykes Tree And Shrub
MYKE TREE & SHRUB contains mycorrhizae on a natural medium coarse granulated carrier (vermiculite, perlite and peat) efficient on both broad-leaf trees and evergreens. It contains no chemical additives.
- Choose appropriate site for species according to soil humidity. Turn over soil
- Apply a layer of MYKE TREE AND SHRUB to the walls of the hole so that new roots are in contact with the product
- Remove plant from container or jute covering, and make sure not to harm roots. Place the root ball in the hole so that the top comes square with the ground
- Cover with soil, pack down lightly and water
- Dig at least 4 holes (6"-12" deep equivalent to depth of roots) around tree or shrub
- Ensure holes are dug at a distance from trunk equal to the spread of the plant. This is where the active roots absorb nutrients
- Apply the product MYKE TREE AND SHRUB in each hole
- Cover with soil and water
|15 cm (6-7 in)||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
|25 cm (8-10 in)||250 ml (1 cup)|
|40 cm (12-15 in)||500 ml (2 cups)|
Mykes five year Warranty
The proper amount of Mykes tree and Shrub must be purchased at the same time as the shrub(s) or/and tree(s) and shown on the same receipt. In order to get the MYKE WARRANTY to apply, the customer must have used the MYKE TREE AND SHRUB product and havefollowed the recommendations indicated in the MYKE PLANTING GUIDE.
MYKE WARRANTY only applies to trees or shrubs covered by the merchant's regular warranty, all subjected to the exclusions set forth in this MYKE WARRANTY program.
Alton Greenhouses Warranty
Thank you for your purchase of plants from Alton Greenhouses. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plant is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Alton Greenhouses has been in business since 1980 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims. Please call us with any questions you may have about plant care.
Alton greenhouses warranty on shrubs and trees:
One (1) year warranty for one (1) full replacement only. *replacements not guaranteed.
Plants NOT WARRANTY are perennials, shrubs and trees that are zone 5 and over, roses, annuals, tropical's, plants not planted in ground after purchase or neglected.
THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- Plant dies due to negligence
- Physical damage such from mowers, weed eaters, cars etc.
- Plants are damaged or killed due to acts of nature such as, drought, frost, ice storms or floods.
- Plants are killed due to human or wildlife/animal damage.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. CUSTOMER MUST HAVE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND PREFERABLY TAG FROM PLANT.